cup of Crab Stick 250 g of pork rips | 2 tablespoons of fermented fish sauce | 50 g of chop papaya | 100 g of sliced banana bud | 100 g of jack fruit | 50 g of green tomato | 50 g of string bean (cut in pieces) | 6 cups of water | 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil | 2 tablespoons of roasted rice | 1 tablespoon of palm sugar | 3 tablespoons of fish sauce | ? teaspoon of salt | 1 cup of moringa leaf
Ingredients of chilli paste
2 piece of green chille | 30 g of lemongrass | 1 tablespoon of finger root | ? tablespoon of fresh turmeric | 4 piece of garlic
1. Pound ingredients of chilli paste.
2. Cut pork rips into pieces.
3. Fried pork ribs with chilli paste until fragrant.
4. Add 1 cup of water and palm sugar. When boiling add roasted rice and stir well.
5. Add the remaining water until boil, put jackfruit when cooked add banana bud, papaya, tomato and string bean. Seasoned with fish sauce, salt and fermented fish sauce.
6. Add Crab Stick and moringa leaf. Stir well.