150 g of Crab Stick | 100 g shelled green mussel | 100 g sea bass cut in small pieces | 4 pieces of soak dried chilli |
2 tablespoons of shallot | ? teaspoon of shred galangal | 1 teaspoon of shrimp paste | 1 cup of coconut milk |
1 tablespoon of fish sauce | 1 piece of sliced chilli | 1 teaspoon of rice flour | 1 tablespoon of garlic | 1 tablespoon
of shred lemongrass | 1 teaspoon of mince turmeric | 1 teaspoon of salt | 1 egg | ? cup of coconut cream (for topping) | 2 young coconut | Shred spring onion | Shred lemongrass
1. Pound dried chilli, garlic, shallot, lemongrass, galangal, shrimp paste, turmeric and salt then put in a bowl.
2. Mix egg into paste (no.1) add fish sauce, coconut milk, mussel and sea bass, stir well then add “KANI-O”.
3. Put the mixture (no.2) in the coconut. steam in medium heat until cooked.
4. Mix coconut cream and rice flour, stir well and heat it until thick and set aside
5. Pour coconut cream (no.4) on amok (no.2), Sprinkle chilli, spring onion and lemongrass.