10 pieces of Crab Stick | 500 g of sticky rice (soak about 3-5 hours) | 50 g of peanuts ( soak about 6-8 hours) | 250 ml of coconut cream | 3 tablespoons of sugar
| 2 teaspoons of salt | water | banana leaf | skewer | “Wasabi-O” Wasabi Sauce | “Wasabi-O” Wasabi Red
1. Boil peanuts until cooked, drain water and then soak peanuts with cool water.
2. Steam sticky rice about 15 minutes, set aside.
3. Mix peanuts, coconut cream, sugar and salt in sticky rice, then close the pot about 10 minutes.
4. Place banana leaves stacked 2 layers, add sticky rice in long axis, and then add Crab Stick in middle, add sticky rice again on top and wrap them. Fasten with skewer.
5. Steam (No.4) about 30 minutes. Serve with “Wasabi-O” Wasabi Sauce and “Wasabi-O” Wasabi Red