4 pcs “Hippo” Original Recipe | Frozen Dough | 2 cups chopped potato | 1 cup chopped onion | 2 green peppers | 1 tbsp chopped ginger | 2 tbsps chopped peppermint | 2 tsps cumin powder | 2 tsps salt | 3 tbsps chopped garlic | 1 tbsp masala powder | 3 tbsps coconut | 5-8 cashew nuts | 1 bay leaf | 1 tbsp cumin seed | vegetable oil | water
1. Grind green pepper, ginger, peppermint, salt, garlic, coconut, cashew nut. Mix well.
2. Heat oil to fry onion.
3. Put (1) and (2) into pot. Mix well until boil. Add turmeric, masala powder, and bay leaf.
4. Add potato and some water. Add cumin seed. Stir well and remove.
5. Heat oil at medium level. Fry “Hippo” Original Recipe Frozen Dough until golden brown.
6. Garnish with masala powder.