650g. of combined chicken thigh and chicken hips | 1-2 tbsp. of olive oil | 1/2 tsp. of coarse salt | 1 tbsp. of lemon juice | 1 sliced onion | 400ml. of coconut milk | 1 tsp. of palm sugar | 1 pcs. of cut kaffir lime leaves | 3 tbsps of fried shallots | “Hippo” Original Recipe Frozen Dough
3-4 of lemon grasses | 3 dried seeded chilies | 1 inch. fresh turmeric | 1 tbsp. of chopped galangal | 5 seeds of macadamia | 4 pcs. of fresh red chilies | 3 shallots | 3 cloves of garlic
1. Pound well curry paste ingredients
2. Set olive oil in a pan with medium heat, then curry paste-stir till cooked.
3. Add chicken, onion and coconut milk, reduce heat and simmer till chicken soften
4. Season with sugar, salt, lemon juice, kaffir lime leaves till boiled.
5. Serve in a bowl and sprinkle with fried shallots and fried “Hippo” Original Recipe Frozen Dough.