5 pieces of “HIPPO” Original Recipe Frozen Dough | 1/4 cup of Crab stick (cut into pieces) | 1/2 cup of chopped spring onion | 1 cup of chopped chicken | 1/2 teaspoon of salt | 2 teaspoons of roasted coriander seed | 1 teaspoon of roasted cumin | 3 pieces of shallot | 5 pieces of garlic | 2 teaspoons of curry powder | 1 1/2 tablespoon of chopped ginger | 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder | 1 onion (cut into 4 small pieces) | 4 eggs | 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley | 2 teaspoons of sugar | Fresh butter | Vegetable oil
1. Pound roasted coriander seed, cumin, garlic, shallot, curry powder, chopped ginger and turmeric powder.
2. Cook pounded in no.1 with vegetable oil; then add shallot, chicken, onion and Crab Stick. Season with brown sugar, spring onion and parsley-once all ingredients are cooked, set aside and mix with egg.
3. Heat butter in Teflon pan thoroughly-fry “Hippo” Original Recipe Frozen Dough and put all ingredients no.2 in the middle.
4. Fold Hippo into square shape, then fry till it turns golden on both sides and serve with cucumber soup.
Ingredients for Cucumber Soup
50ml. of vinegar | 120g. of sugar | 10g. of salt | 4 pieces of sliced cucumber (cut in half and slice horizontally) | 3 pieces of chopped shallot | 1 piece of red chili (slice into small pieces)
1. Mix vinegar, sugar and salt-then cook till it is boiled and set aside.
2. Decorate with cucumber, red chili in the cup and pour in ingredient no.1.