10pcs. of Crab Stick sliced | 350g. of blanch rice noodle | 225 g. of shallots | 10 pcs. of soak dried chilies | 2 tablespoons of shrimp paste
| 2 teaspoons of salt | 3 tablespoons of sugar | 6 tablespoons of vegetable oil | 3 tablespoons of grind dried shrimp | 500g. of bean sprouts | Water
1. Pound shallots, chili and shrimp paste.
2. Heat a pan add paste [no.1] stir fry until fragrant, and scoop up remaining vegetable oil with about 2 tablespoon.
3. Add salt, sugar, dried shrimp and water into the pan until boiling.
4. Add bean sprouts stir for about 1 minute [split sprouts bean on the side of the pan] put noodles to accelerate the heat.
[Can use chopsticks to stir to make it easier] stir until the Rice Noodles is dry and soft. Then add Crab Stick stir well, served with side
dishes and soup.
** To serve mix the ingredients together and squeeze the kumquat to make it sour **
Ingredients of soup
3 tablespoons of minced bean paste | 1/4 cup of sugar | 2 heads of sliced Onion. | 3 tablespoons of tamarind paste | 1500 ml of water | Chili paste [last direction] | Vegetable oil | Salt
1. Heat the wok, add the oil. Add onion and fry it slightly darker color. Add chili paste stir well and add water.
2. Season with salt, sugar, tamarind paste, and bean paste. and boiled for a moment. Serve with fried Rice Noodles.
Boiled eggs, sliced | Pressed Tofu , cut into cubes, fry until crisp yellow. | Boiled shrimp, peeled tail. | Chinese leek leaves, cut into pieces about 1 inch. | Kumquat cut in half