Original Stir-Fried Crab with Kampot Pepper
Original Stir-Fried Crab with Kampot Pepper (Kdam Chha)
4 pieces of “Hippo” Original Recipe Frozen Dough | 500 g of sea crab | 3 tablespoons of oyster sauce | 1 teaspoon of sweet soya | 1 ? tablespoons of salted butter | 1 ? tablespoons of sugar | 1 tablespoon of mince garlic | 1 tablespoon of scrape ginger | 2 tablespoons of grind black pepper | 2 tablespoons of chopped chilli | 1 bunch of coriander | 2 tablespoons of slice diagonally spring onion | 3 tablespoons of water | ? cup of fresh pepper | Vegetable oil
1. Clean sea crab and chopped into pieces.
2. Mix sweet soya, sugar, oyster sauce and water, stir well.
3. Fried sea crab about 5 minutes, scoop up.
4. Pour oil out of the pan to until left 1 ? tablespoon, add butter and garlic fried until golden brown, then add ginger, black pepper and crab. Season with the ingredients (no.2) add chilli, fresh chilli and stir well.
5. Take “Hippo” Original Recipe Frozen Dough from the fridge, pan fried without oil, serve with black chilli crab