350g. of rice | 4 pieces of Crab Stick | 2 eggs | 1/2 cup of diced green bell peppers | 1/2 cup of sliced garlic | 1 teaspoon of cumin | 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil | 1 tablespoon of onion (strip) | 1 clove of chopped garlic | 1 teaspoon of parsley | 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
250g. of chicken (cut in long strip) | 1 piece of garlic | 3 tablespoons of Sambal Bajak
1. Whisk 1 egg and heat vegetable oil in a pan, then pour egg in. Fry with medium heat till it turns golden then side aside and slice into long strip.
2. Fry garlic, onion, and green bell peppers, and 1/4 of sliced garlic till onion is cooked. And then add cumin and chicken strips.
3. Season with soy sauce, Sambal Bajak, rice, Crab Stick and egg, then fry for 5 minutes.
4. Scatter with fried egg, sliced garlic and parsley.
Ingredients for Sambal Bajak
5 pieces of sliced red chili | 1 tablespoon of shrimp paste | 2 tablespoons of palm sugar | 1 tablespoon of salt | 5 tablespoons of vegetable oil | 2 pieces of tomato | 3 pieces of sliced galangal | 2 tablespoons of tamarind paste
1. Pound well red chili, galangal, tomato; and then mix with shrimp paste, salt, palm sugar and tamarind paste.
2. Cook ingredients in no.1 with vegetable oil, and then serve with Nasi Goreng.